High-Quality Puppy Classes From A Leading Expert In Dog Training
Our puppy training classes are conducted by one of Australia’s most accredited dog trainers. If you want your puppy to have a great future, give them a great start with our popular 4-week course.
Accredited Puppy School Training Program
Our puppy training is designed to help you reap the rewards of being a dog owner. Covering all aspects of training, our course empowers you and your pup using reward-based techniques to encourage a well-behaved and well-rounded dog.
Start your puppy off on the right foot – get expert advice and assistance with:
- Toilet training and socialisation
- Preventing jumping and barking
- Improve nipping and chewing
- Basic obedience cues such as sit, stay and come when called
- Learning to walk on a nice loose leash
And much more advice to make living with your puppy easy and fun!
About Our Accredited Trainer: Mali Luty
Good quality training early on in your puppy’s life is essential, but how do you know whether you’re receiving good advice? Our puppy classes are conducted by one of Australia’s most accredited dog trainers, Mali Luty, CDPT-KSA.
Mali is also one of the most respected dog trainers on the Lower North Shore of Sydney and has done various media appearances to help educate Australian’s on dog training.
As a busy Mum, business owner and published writer, Mali’s standards are second to none. Her priorities are focused on providing a high level of service to dog owners, with well-planned, well-delivered puppy classes that are proven to succeed. In addition to her years of experience working with dogs, Mali also holds the following:
- National Dog Trainers’ Federation of Australia – Certificate III in Dog Training & Behaviour
- International Certification Council of Pet Dog Trainers – Skills and Knowledge Assessed
- Association of Pet Dog Trainers (Australia) – Member
- Pet First Aid Certificate
- Certified Puppy Class Instructor, Steve and Vicki Austin Animal Training & Consultancy
Why Choose Our Puppy Classes?
Our 4-week course for puppies aged 8-16 weeks is popular with new and experienced dog owners. Here’s why our clients choose our classes:
- Highly Qualified Instructor – Mali Luty, CDPT-KSA, is one of Australia’s most qualified dog trainers. If you’re looking for high-quality reward-based training from an experienced instructor who truly cares, our classes are the perfect match for your puppy.
- Small Class Sizes – We limit the class to 8 puppies during a 4 week semester. Your puppy gets the individual attention it deserves and avoids developing bad habits with too many other puppies around.
- Hour-long Sessions – Young puppies aren’t able to concentrate for long and tire easily. In order to make the class more enjoyable and successful for all human and puppy attendees, we keep classes to an hour of productive, informative training.
How Do I Book?
Want to give your pup the best possible training? Here’s all you need to know to reserve a space at puppy school:
- Location: Barracks Vet Surgery, 2a Best Avenue, Mosman NSW 2088
- Time: Thursday Evenings, 7pm – 8pm
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Cost: $200
- Suitability: This course is open to all puppies aged 8-16 weeks. Puppies must be on a lead.
Booking for this popular course is essential, so call 02 9969 1100 to book today. Reserve your space in advance to avoid disappointment.
Happy Pups Have Happy Humans
For a safe, successful and enjoyable relationship with your dog, get off to a great start with puppy classes from See Spot Run.